Prior to having my son, I was a little crazy for fitness, and when I got pregnant I noticed there was nothing out there to help me keep my strength and fitness during pregnancy and it frustrated me.
Once my son was born, I found it even harder to find Post Natal appropriate exercises out there – I wanted to get back to my previous fitness level but in a safe way. I then made it my mission to help women during pregnancy and beyond to regain fitness and strength.
I am not about “getting your pre-baby body back,” I’m about being fit and strong for you and your family. There is no better feeling than being able to keep up with your kids.
Nourish & Flourish Fitness holds majority of classes at our very own studio in Valley View, South Australia. We have 3 outdoor Fit Mumma sessions per week at Modbury Jets Amateur Soccer Club in Modbury North, with creche facilities available!
- Bachelor of Nursing (University of South Australia)
- Graduate Diploma of Paediatric Nursing (University of Tasmania)
- Cert III & IV of Fitness
- Girls Gone Strong – Certified Pre & Post Natal Coach
- Kangatraining Instructor
- PreKanga Instructor
- Level 1 & 2 (Advanced) Thump Boxing Instructor
- Level 3 Superkick Thump Boxing Instructor
- Exercising throughout pregnancy and beyond (through Institute of Women’s Fitness)
- Crossfit Level 1 Coach
- Kangatraining Kids Trainer (Coming Soon)