Prior to having my son, I was a little crazy for fitness, and when I got pregnant I noticed there was nothing out there to help me keep my strength and fitness during pregnancy and it frustrated me.
Once my son was born, I found it even harder to find Post Natal appropriate exercises out there – I wanted to get back to my previous fitness level but in a safe way. I then made it my mission to help women get fitter, stronger and happier in their own skin in a safe and educated way.
Women are not “small men” like the fitness industry treats them, we are different and women need coaches that understand those differences. I am not about “getting your pre-baby body back,”, your worth is NOT determined by the number on the scale. I’m all about being fit and strong for you and your family. There is no better feeling than being able to keep up with your kids.
Nourish & Flourish Fitness classes are held at their very on gym at 2A Edison Drive, Golden Grove, South Australia.
- Bachelor of Nursing (University of South Australia)
- Graduate Diploma of Paediatric Nursing (University of Tasmania)
- Cert III & IV of Fitness
- Girls Gone Strong – Certified Pre & Post Natal Coach
- Girls Gone Strong – Level 1
- Kangatraining Instructor
- PreKanga Instructor
- Level 1 & 2 (Advanced) Thump Boxing Instructor
- Level 3 Superkick Thump Boxing Instructor
- Exercising throughout pregnancy and beyond (through Institute of Women’s Fitness)
- Crossfit Level 1 Coach