Prior to having my son, I was a little crazy for fitness, and when I got pregnant I noticed there was nothing out there to help me keep my strength and fitness during pregnancy and it frustrated me.
Once my son was born, I found it even harder to find Post Natal appropriate exercises out there – I wanted to get back to my previous fitness level but in a safe way. I then made it my mission to help women during pregnancy and beyond to regain fitness and strength.
I am not about “getting your pre-baby body back,” I’m about being fit and strong for you and your family. There is no better feeling than being able to keep up with your kids.
Nourish & Flourish Fitness holds majority of classes at Wynn Vale Lookout Oval. Fit Mumma and Boxing Sessions are held outdoors, but we have undercover areas available for bad weather. We have a creche available for most morning Fit Mumma sessions which is only 20m away from the training area.
Kangatraining sessions are held indoors, they involve your baby – no need for a creche!
- Bachelor of Nursing (University of South Australia)
- Graduate Diploma of Paediatric Nursing (University of Tasmania)
- Cert III & IV of Fitness
- Kangatraining Instructor
- PreKanga Instructor
- Level 1 & 2 (Advanced) Thump Boxing Instructor
- Level 3 Superkick Thump Boxing Instructor
- Exercising throughout pregnancy and beyond (through Institute of Women’s Fitness)
- Crossfit Level 1 Coach
- Currently undertaking Diploma of Nutrition (meal planning coming soon)